COMP: Budweiser Producer / DJ Search
Words by Scenewave Oz - Published on September 30, 2013
Budweiser are giving the opportunity to any budding producer’s or DJ’s a chance to be Australia’s next electronic superstar.
All it’ll take is for you to submit your best track to a panel of industry professionals, and they will decide if you’ve got the midas touch.
The entries close tonight at 12pm so if you want a shot at this, simply enter your track and you could possibly be giving your boss the bird.
Click HERE to enter.
It’s $30 to enter a track and entrants to the Budweiser Producer/DJ of the Year Award can upload up to six tracks for more chances to impress the judging panel — which this year includes the multi-Grammy Award winning Printz Board, producer of the Black Eyed Peas.
THE AUSTRALIAN INDEPENDENT MUSIC AWARDS:
The AIMAs ceremony promises to be a night to remember, with live performances from top Australian bands and DJs, at both the ceremony itself and the exclusive MusicOz after party at the Marquee nightclub. If you or your friends would like to attend the AIMAs, check back to MusicOz.org in a few weeks where you’ll soon be able to purchase tickets.
- International tour to the USA to play at the legendary Marquee Las Vegas — home to resident DJs Kaskade and Erick Morillo — and Marquee New York, followed by a chance to impress the dance music elite by spinning at an NYC industry party (including all flights and accommodation)
- Exclusive homecoming gigs at Australia’s hottest clubs, including Marquee Sydney
- Guaranteed media exposure including interviews and profile features in dance music bible Resident Advisor, leading international culture magazine VICE, Australia’s most respected music blogs and many more
- The revolutionary Pioneer DDJ-SX 4-channel Serato DJ controller — the world’s first native controller for Serato DJ, complete with professional software
- Featured mixes on selected music streaming sites such as MixCloud and live broadcasts on Grooveshark
- Ongoing support from MusicOz and our prize partner the VICE network, opening up potential festival appearances, international DJ sets, sponsorship opportunities and introductions to record labels and industry executives
7th November, 2013 Australian Independent Music Awards, Sydney.