Future Classic drops six new remixes for ‘The Reissue Project’
Words by Scenewave Australia - Published on August 22, 2014
We recently posted about The Reissue Project, a collaborative effort from trendy fashionistas le coq sportif and much-loved local beatmakers Future Classic.
To celebrate the project, FC and LCS have dropped six exclusive remixes of some of our all-time favourite Future Classic tracks. Handpicked by the likes of Derrick Carter, Greymatter and Detroit Swindle, these world-class producers have reworked tracks from Flume, Chet Faker, Touch Sensitive and more.
As le coq sportif dug into their history to curate an exclusive range of vintage and contemporary fashion, Future Classic have sifted through their own archives to find six classic tracks, putting a new spin on each one.
Without further ado, let me present to you The Reissue Project:
1. Touch Sensitive, Body Stop (Derrick Carter Remix)
2. Stick Figures, Upshot (Greymatter remix)
3. Flume, Possum (DJ HMC Remix)
4. Luke Million, Sunsplash (Jacques Renault Dub Remix)
5. Chet Faker, 1998 (Detroit Swindle’s K.98 Remix)
6. Paret Mako, Air A Dime (Pyramid Remix)
Click here for more info on The Reissue Project